Powercash21, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution, with offices in Larnaca, is looking for a goal-oriented, positive and energetic college/university graduate to join our compliance department as a Compliance Administrator
The Compliance Administrator should be a friendly, professional and motivated individual who has good communication, planning and organisation skills. Must be a team player who is also able to work under their own initiative and perform under pressure. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Assisting the Compliance department to ensure effective compliance of AML/CFT laws, Local legislation and Card Schemes - Visa & Mastercard rules and requirements.
- Client on-boarding, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and EU Directives.
- Client website monitoring: In accordance with the card scheme rules and requirements.
- Office administration: Letter writing, emailing, document filing, updating and maintaining databases and contact lists.
- Using a variety of online data systems: website monitoring, payment processing, Visa Online & Mastercard Connect, Ticketing System, Merchant Boarding Portal.
- Record Keeping: Ensuring all data is effectively recorded and up-to-date on all systems/databases.
- Assisting with Audits
- Supporting with monitoring of client activity and transaction.
- Compiling regular and adhoc data reports with the use of excel and reporting tools.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Good knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in payments industry, compliance or e-commerce is an advantage.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019