Powercash21 is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Job:
At Powercash21, we are looking for an experienced, extremely creative and talented UX/UI Designer to join our expanding and diverse team, to meet the demanding online and offline creative and design needs of our company.
- UI design and UX for new features
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes
- Creating original graphic designs e.g. images, sketches, tables, product sheets, stationery, website illustrations, social media banners, expo booths etc
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Designing style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Crafting the UX journey and proposed functionality to enable software developers to bring-to-life intuitively usable products features and functionality
- Collaborating with the product manager, software development team and marketing team
- Assessing new technologies and strategizing on the modernization of older UI frameworks
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) within the constraints of existing products and their technical design
- Ensure the quality of visuals in any print or digital format
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Demonstrative skill in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Understands cookies and JWT
- Has experience working with Backend developers
- Knows how to use git/Gitlab
- Excellent English-speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented
Powercash21 is flexible in terms of the location of the UX/UI Designer. The successful candidate can be based in our offices in Cyprus or Germany or work remotely from any country within Europe.
Join the Powercash21 Team Now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level. If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.