Ecommerce Merchant Account
Powercash21 supports any ecommerce merchant with an easy-to-setup and reliable ecommerce merchant account.
eCommerce Merchant Account – Empowering eCommerce Store Owners at any time
Along with the establishment of a merchant account, an online business is given unrestricted access to our secure payment gateway. The gateway can be easily integrated to their own website or accessed in the form of a redirection to our payment page to ensure PCI compliance. This way you can focus on the sales of your online store while we take care of the payment processing. You can get started by filling out this form.
The benefits of an ecommerce merchant account
A merchant account is a type of bank account that enables an online business to accept credit and debit card payments. A business of any size can benefit from a merchant account as payments could be made seamlessly and fast from customers around the world, allowing businesses to expand their reach globally.
The benefits of a merchant account include:
- Secure payment processing - A PCI compliant payment provider, like Powercash21, will allow you to securely accept, store, process and transmit customer card data through your ecommerce merchant account. This is possible with the use of a secure connection from your clients’ browser to the payment processor’s server. Here, all transaction data will be obtained and stored in a cryptographic vault , preventing data theft or a hack. Moreover, all personal customer data will be protected in accordance to the GDPR laws that apply for European consumers.
- Protection against fraudulent payments – an ecommerce merchant account is equipped with risk and fraud management tools that enhance the protection of payment processing. Such tools include 3D secure, Geo-location, Pre-Authorization and Velocity Checks.
Sales increase – With an online presence, businesses can accept payments in a variety of currencies from a wide range of card types. As a result, ecommerce merchants are usually facing an increase in sales as their reach with ecommerce payments is broader compared to the case of operating only with a brick-and-mortar shop.
- Easy setup of recurring billing – online payments for subscription-based products or services require an ecommerce merchant account. Once the merchant account is established, you can easily schedule recurring payments for your customers.
eCommerce Merchant Services
In order to expand our payment gateway integration options, Powercash21 have added plug-and-play integrations to the most widely used ecommerce platforms such as Woocommerce, PrestaShop, Shopify, Shopware and more. This makes integration to our PCI Level-1 payment gateway even easier and more accessible for merchants who have built their online store on an ecommerce platform.
Online merchants who work with Powercash21 enjoy merchant services such as:
- 24/7 Support – Our support team is available 24/7 to assist you in any matters you may face in payments processing.
- Competitive Pricing – Powercash21 offers competitive pricing for a wide range of payment options.
- Dedicated Account Manager – our company values personable customer relationships thus each merchant is assigned a dedicated account manager.
Powercash21 – Your eCommerce payment solution
Powercash21 understands the needs of eCommerce store owners and looks to cater to all their needs with comprehensive and up-to-date merchant services. Powercash21 can help with any payment processing needs and assist businesses in minimizing chargebacks. Consult with one of our team members and let us have your back with your business transactions all day, every day.